Found 24th Mar 2008
Im looking at getting an LCD Tv and have come up with the Philips 32PFL5522D for £360. As im not that clued up on TV's at the mo wondered if anyone new if this is a good price?

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

if your getting it off a website try and get Dixons to do a price match and you'll get 10% of the difference back

Original Poster

h_360;1773335

if your getting it off a website try and get Dixons to do a price match … if your getting it off a website try and get Dixons to do a price match and you'll get 10% of the difference back

Its instore so i guess this won't work.

Let me guess, £450 @ Sainsburys minus 20% staff discount?

I've been looking at the same deal ;-) Still undecided myself, it's a cracking set and great value, but it's a fair chunk out of my pay packet

Original Poster

satchef1;1780928

Let me guess, £450 @ Sainsburys minus 20% staff discount?I've been … Let me guess, £450 @ Sainsburys minus 20% staff discount?I've been looking at the same deal ;-) Still undecided myself, it's a cracking set and great value, but it's a fair chunk out of my pay packet

You got it:p I got my friend to buy it for me yesterday. It went through fine at £360 plus i got 750 nectar points and 36 active kids vouchers:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564083
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769219
    4. Leicester sack their manager!815

See more discussions