Groups

Is this a good deal ?

Banned
    is below a good deal ?

Dell 17in SE178WFP Uk/Irish Artic Silver Widescreen Value (1440 X 900) - Dell17-001

@ 105.75 delivered

7 Comments

seems a good price to me.
    Have you got minimum spec you need for alternatives?

Original Poster Banned

simon012;2945944

seems a good price to me.Have you got minimum spec you need for … seems a good price to me.Have you got minimum spec you need for alternatives?

HI, Sorry, for the late update, I am trying to get those right now

Its not that cheap for a 17" widescreen - you can get a 19" widescreen for significantly less and 20" widescreens (higher resolution) for only a little more...

Original Poster Banned

jah128;2946120

Its not that cheap for a 17" widescreen - you can get a 19" widescreen … Its not that cheap for a 17" widescreen - you can get a 19" widescreen for significantly less and 20" widescreens (higher resolution) for only a little more...

Really .. can you please give me the part numbers

Dell_in_the_bed;2946444

Really .. can you please give me the part numbers

I didn't mean specifically Dell monitors - sorry if I gave that impression (and obviously you have a special soft spot for them :giggle:), but looking at ebuyer for example the are a number of 20" widescreens starting at £106... ebuyer.com/sea…763

Original Poster Banned

jah128;2946758

I didn't mean specifically Dell monitors - sorry if I gave that … I didn't mean specifically Dell monitors - sorry if I gave that impression (and obviously you have a special soft spot for them :giggle:), but looking at ebuyer for example the are a number of 20" widescreens starting at £106... http://www.ebuyer.com/search?store=73&cat=12&subcat=763

Lol, thats a pretty nice deal :thumbsup:

Soft spot for Dell, we share the bed when I work from home ....

Dell_in_the_bed;2946775

Lol, thats a pretty nice deal :thumbsup:Soft spot for Dell, we share the … Lol, thats a pretty nice deal :thumbsup:Soft spot for Dell, we share the bed when I work from home ....

Maybe its time you tried moonlighting with a different brand? Promise I won't tell :whistling:

FWIW I think 17" screens seem pretty small these days - especially widescreen - if you have the room and can afford the little extra I'd go for a 20"\22" model without any doubt for the extra desktop space!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions