PS4 slim 1tb used unboxed with one controller and 3 games
CTR racing
division 2
FIFA 19

£185 free delivery
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If sold directly by Amazon warehouse: possibly. If sold by some untraceable scammer on Slumtree / Farcebook Markuplace, probably not.
AndyRoyd12/11/2019 21:33

If sold directly by Amazon warehouse: possibly. If sold by some …If sold directly by Amazon warehouse: possibly. If sold by some untraceable scammer on Slumtree / Farcebook Markuplace, probably not.

Somebody selling it on fleebay

Why you say not a good deal if I buy it off somebody on fleebay
Ebay's not too bad as long as you pay via Paypal - they'll basically always side with the buyer in a dispute, just have evidence etc. Slumtree/Farcebook Markuplace, as AndyRoyd so eloquently puts has no protection whatsoever. So, on ebay as long as you pay via paypal, and the seller has good feedback, sounds a decent deal in my view.
Edited by: "N898TS" 12th Nov
N898TS12/11/2019 21:37

Ebay's not too bad as long as you pay via Paypal - they'll basically …Ebay's not too bad as long as you pay via Paypal - they'll basically always side with the buyer in a dispute, just have evidence etc. Slumtree/Farcebook Markuplace, as AndyRoyd so eloquently puts has no protection whatsoever. So, on ebay as long as you pay via paypal, and the seller has good feedback, sounds a decent deal in my view.

Yes I just seen a 500gb console on its own go for £150 so I thought this deal with 3 games and being the 1tb for just £30 more is quite a good deal
efc_4ever12/11/2019 21:34

Somebody selling it on fleebayWhy you say not a good deal if I buy it off …Somebody selling it on fleebayWhy you say not a good deal if I buy it off somebody on fleebay

Will be an OK deal if it arrives and is as described. We can't really assist you decide if the seller is decent / legit / prone to colourful descriptions / had account hacked / etc.
That deal ok but nothing special. Just a week ago there were deals for a brand new 500gb PS4 with the newly released Modern Warfare for £189. Personally if it was me I’d hold on just a bit longer until Black Friday (and pick up a new console with a full warranty) but it’s up to you if you want a PS4 right now and like the games included with this one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions