Found 22nd May 2009
currys.co.uk/mar…933
or maybe currys.co.uk/mar…075
or can someone find me a better deal? cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

it depends what you want it for mate, write what you want it for and i tell you if its good or not

Danny

not really a good deal, the processor is pretty slow, i'd go for a dell for around £400 if you have the money, the inspiron 1525 is nice.

Original Poster

my sis wants it for facebook etc and keep her pics on and she is also doing bit of work via microsoft office which she is going to buy

Original Poster

paz2k6;5295931

not really a good deal, the processor is pretty slow, i'd go for a dell … not really a good deal, the processor is pretty slow, i'd go for a dell for around £400 if you have the money, the inspiron 1525 is nice.

the second one is a dell is that any better

]http//co…dhs

£379 and much better spec than the other two.

the main problem with them both mate is that they are both celeron processors, these are the lowest of the low processors which intel make if this is your budget, you can get a lot more for that price bracket than what currys offer mate, i have found them to be quite shocking for prices! if you have a staples near you, go have a look in there, i popped in there a few months back, and was pleasently surprised with the stock which they had! and the had atleast 4 of every laptop in stock! worth a look buddy

Original Poster

danny09;5295993

the main problem with them both mate is that they are both celeron … the main problem with them both mate is that they are both celeron processors, these are the lowest of the low processors which intel make if this is your budget, you can get a lot more for that price bracket than what currys offer mate, i have found them to be quite shocking for prices! if you have a staples near you, go have a look in there, i popped in there a few months back, and was pleasently surprised with the stock which they had! and the had atleast 4 of every laptop in stock! worth a look buddy

cheers bud :thumbsup:

hibees;5296042

try this- … try this- http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&kc=HDP2&l=en&m_30=136643&oc=N0554502&rbc=N0554502&s=dhs

Thats a worse spec than the one posted above.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5295966

]http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&kc=NRS15451&l=en&m_30=136643&oc=N0554507&rbc=N0554507&s=dhs£379 and much better spec than the other two.

looks good but she really wants to get it tommorrow cant wait for del

bellows;5296076

looks good but she really wants to get it tommorrow cant wait for del

Tell her she will have to wait! lol

How about Tesco.Catalogue number: 205-1043,Catalogue number: 205-5195 or Catalogue number: 205-4379 depending on what colour you want (blue, black, red respectively)

ebuyer.com/pro…888

great spec £360 don't think you will get a better spec laptop for the money
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50437
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions