Expired

Is this a good deal?

5 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
Called T-Mobile and asked what deals they have on HTC Hero. Was offered HTC Touch 2
18months: 200mins,unlimited txts,unlimited internet £22pm
24months: 300mins,unlimited txts,unlimited internet £20pm

Is the Touch 2 same as Hero?

I would probably go for the 18months so wondering if it's a decent deal? Any Tmobile pitfalls to be aware of?
Any info appreciated tnx.

LL

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

from what i can remember, people were offered the same deal for the HTC hero, so I'd push on that. HTC touch 2 isn't as good a phone, but HTC hero could be had for the same price, if you're pushy enough!

Original Poster

GaryF;7341189

from what i can remember, people were offered the same deal for the HTC … from what i can remember, people were offered the same deal for the HTC hero, so I'd push on that. HTC touch 2 isn't as good a phone, but HTC hero could be had for the same price, if you're pushy enough!

Thanks Gary, she implied HTC Touch 2 was same as Hero ie Tmobile name for it......:?

LL

From what I remember... the HTC Touch 2 is a windows based phone.... whereas the Hero is an Android..... completely different phones...... I will check though.

This is a good website which shows the subtle differences in model names.... If it's a "Touch 2" then its definitely Windows 6.5.....

If however its a "G2 Touch".... thats T-mobile's version of the Hero..... :thumbsup:

buymobilephones.net/mob…/85

Original Poster

lutherinlondon;7341562

This is a good website which shows the subtle differences in model … This is a good website which shows the subtle differences in model names.... If it's a "Touch 2" then its definitely Windows 6.5.....If however its a "G2 Touch".... thats T-mobile's version of the Hero..... :thumbsup:http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/85

Thanks for that link Luther :thumbsup:
Tmobile website only shows HTC Touch 2 and HTC HD2 as available and both are Windows 6.5. Sounds like she gave me incorrect info :whistling:

EDIT: Found the G2 Touch on Tmobile site ..not listed as an HTC phone so didn't come up in my original search.
LL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions