Groups

Is this a good deal?

Free HTC Wildfire

- 600 Minutes,
    - Unlimited texts,
    - 500MB of Data,
    - 12 Month contract for just £25 a month, with the first month free. This is normally only available on a 24 month contract Saving you a massive £300.

Total cost over 12months = £275

15 Comments

In my humble opinion yes.

12 month contracts are very hard to get these days as the mobile companies want to recoup the cost of the handsets as well as the cost of the ugrades made recently. Most offer minimum 18months.

Where is this deal available ?

Banned

as above, 12 month contracts are hard to come by and at £25 per month i reckon its pretty good, i am assuming its an upgrade?

Original Poster

cloudthecat;8952534

In my humble opinion yes.12 month contracts are very hard to get these … In my humble opinion yes.12 month contracts are very hard to get these days as the mobile companies want to recoup the cost of the handsets as well as the cost of the ugrades made recently. Most offer minimum 18months.

Thanks. Yes the fact it is 12months is what attracted me most. Dont really need 600mins but dont think I could convince them to lower it for less money

Original Poster

sassie;8952564

as above, 12 month contracts are hard to come by and at £25 per month i … as above, 12 month contracts are hard to come by and at £25 per month i reckon its pretty good, i am assuming its an upgrade?

Thanks for the input. No its a new contract - twitter exclusive offer
    forum.vodafone.co.uk/top…re/

Banned

cbryanp;8952573

Thanks for the input. No its a new contract - twitter exclusive offer … Thanks for the input. No its a new contract - twitter exclusive offer :)http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/topic/65600-twitter-exclusive-htc-wildfire/

oh right, thanks, think its pretty good

Banned

"Saving you a massive £300" it's not really saving you anything, you still get all your minutes/txts/web on 18/24 month contracts, it's like saying "don't buy this phone and contract, save £25 a month"

cbryanp;8952566

Thanks. Yes the fact it is 12months is what attracted me most. Dont … Thanks. Yes the fact it is 12months is what attracted me most. Dont really need 600mins but dont think I could convince them to lower it for less money

Esp when on that link it states:

"*This offer is non negotiable."

Banned

buy an iphone

Banned

Johnrulez;8953138

buy an iphone

i'm guessing he wants to make calls with his new phone, rather than sit there playing some homo game while his phone says "no signal"

Banned

DaveLister;8954636

i'm guessing he wants to make calls with his new phone, rather than sit … i'm guessing he wants to make calls with his new phone, rather than sit there playing some homo game while his phone says "no signal"

someones jealous

Banned

Johnrulez;8955072

someones jealous

jealous of what? i'm paying £35/m for a desire, can get iphones on contracts for less than that, not jealous of something that i could buy tomorrow if i wanted to

Banned

DaveLister;8957322

jealous of what? i'm paying £35/m for a desire, can get iphones on … jealous of what? i'm paying £35/m for a desire, can get iphones on contracts for less than that, not jealous of something that i could buy tomorrow if i wanted to

god luv ya with your cheap iphone wannabe

Banned

Johnrulez;8957660

god luv ya with your cheap iphone wannabe

you're obviously an apple/iphone fanboy because you mentioned the iphone in a thread which has nothing to do with it. anyway, not going to start arguing with you about which is better, i wanted a desire so i got one, end of
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions