Groups

Is this a good deal ???

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Overclocked @ 3.80GHz, Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 featuring USB 3.0 & SATA 3, 4GB of Mushkin Silverline RAM, and an OCZ Gladiator CPU Cooler.

Is this a good deal??? . . it seems to tick all the boxes for me but my main concern is that I can upgrade the processor and the Ram, at a later date, up grade the a decent graphic card. plus am not sure if my present Power supply will need to be changed

I mostly use my PCs for DTP, Photography and Music my present PCs are a HP T805 uk (Intel P4) and a Compaq SR1918SR ( AMD)

4 Comments

Original Poster

ooups price is £289.99

Where do you see this deal?

yeh, v nice cpu. ram is fine, psu is fine

Original Poster

Toybhoy

Where do you see this deal?

I am not sure if I can say as when I try to post the ulr as a good deal and asking if it was a good deal, it was withdrawn saying the company was banned from this site for self promotion ( silly as I was only seeking advice )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions