Is this a good deal for a gaming laptop

Found 19th Nov 2017Edited by:"dasachmo"
Hi everyone. Hope it's not a duplicate but just want specific advice on a gaming laptop from Dell. Specifically want an alienware and the deal I've found is..
Alienware 15 r3
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070
8GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (1x8GB)
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300-nits Display

It's coming up at 1380.72 for me using codes , Do you think this will drop with black friday?

Also... Are there any NHS or student discounts that stack with their current offers?

If it's cheaper on black friday can I order and return or do dell refund you the difference?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
For a laptop, it does seem quite expensive. From earlier deals, it could be a lot cheaper if you don’t get the alien branded ones
Seems a lot. I got similar but with 16gb ram and an additional SSD to run the op sys on (plus a 1TB HD) and all in it was around the £800 mark on offer from £900 plus. But for you specifically want Alienware then...
Edited by: "bluep" 19th Nov 2017
bluep25 m ago

Seems a lot. I got similar but with 15Gb ram and an additional SSD to run …Seems a lot. I got similar but with 15Gb ram and an additional SSD to run the op sys on (plus a 1TB HD) and all in it was around the £800 mark on offer from £900 plus. But for you specifically want Alienware then...

Where from? And which brand?
Ionly thought alienware because the thermals and build quality is the best?
It’s was an Omen so not as good as the Alienware - I just checked and I actually ended up going for the i5 at £660 but I think they had something on the i7 range with that processor up at £800-900. It was a combo with the Very/Littlewoods 20% off codes though
Edited by: "bluep" 19th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants