Groups

Is this a good deal for an iphone 6s

Hi, I've been offered first refusal on an iphone 6s 16GB for £380. It's in very good, clean condition. I just wanted to check HUKD users expertise to see if it's a good deal.

Thanks - any responses are appreciated.

edit: The seller is well known and trusted.

7 Comments

I don't know if it's a good price but in my personal opinion a 16GB phone memory will get used up very quickly with apps and photos and soon you'll be having to constantly delete/upload etc.

Even if it's a good price I'd look to get the next memory size up....

Will be worth it in the long run

I agree with kenp

I'm totally with kenp. My 6 was 16gb and I was forever deleting stuff. My 7 is 32gb and even though it's the smallest size they do, it's much better for me. I don't have music on mine. Just apps and photos and a couple of short videos and the 16gb struggled.

Ive just bought my wife an iPhone 6, 128Gb tonight for £250. It's unlocked and immaculate. Realise it's a slightly older model but £380 seems steep

back away not today

Over priced. I have a 6s 128gb and I'd be happy if I got that price for it. Cex pay £258 for perfect condition 6s 16gb so that's a good guide to go off

Kenp8257

I don't know if it's a good price but in my personal opinion a 16GB phone … I don't know if it's a good price but in my personal opinion a 16GB phone memory will get used up very quickly with apps and photos and soon you'll be having to constantly delete/upload etc.Even if it's a good price I'd look to get the next memory size up....Will be worth it in the long run

Just to play devils advocate, I have had iPhones since the 3g and only ever had 16gb ones, although maybe twice a year I have to delete some rubbish apps I never use, the storage has always been fine for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions