Groups

Is this a good deal for the s7?

Just been looking at S7 deals and wanted some opinions on what people thought of this deal:

Unlimited mins and texts, 8gb data with 3 from mobile phones direct. No upfront cost for the phone. £30pm

Is this any good? Thinking of getting it!

Thanks

13 Comments

how much is the deal

You haven't put a price!

Original Poster

welder299

how much is the deal

£30pm​

Original Poster

spencer24

You haven't put a price!

​Sorry, I have now

I would say yes. I have same package but the s7 edge. that's £36 a month after haggling with Three.

Original Poster

jco83

Di you need 8GB ?

​Not really tbh. Could do with just 2gb but there isn't much of a price different from what i've seen. There was a deal for 2gb that was 23.49 but not unlimited mins which I need. The next cheapest was with vodafone for 28.00 with 1gb but why not pay £2 more for 7gb more haha

Have you been with 3 before? I got a contract last month and couldn't get an signal so cancelled

3 is a good company and most of the time you get signal but op if u could wait for a few months then I predict the price of s7 will drop when s8 is out in April the earliest

Wxxzix

​Not really tbh. Could do with just 2gb but there isn't much of a price d … ​Not really tbh. Could do with just 2gb but there isn't much of a price different from what i've seen. There was a deal for 2gb that was 23.49 but not unlimited mins which I need. The next cheapest was with vodafone for 28.00 with 1gb but why not pay £2 more for 7gb more haha

Have a look on uswitch.com
    Is 1000 minutes enough? -
    uswitch.com/mob…42d £50 upfront. 2GB. EE. £23.49pm. Via Mobiles.co.uk. Possible £27 topcashback
    Edited by: "jco83" 6th Feb

that's exactly the same deal that I got but I got it on an apparently black Friday deal, I'm also paying 30 quid a month. I've not had any issues with 3, decent signal and also very good 4g coverage. never get anywhere near the 8gb data, but always better to have more just in case

With £19.99 upfront there is a small saving with this £29pm Three deal compared to the £30pm one uswitch.com/mob…b92
    BTW Mobile Phones Direct has £30 topcashback possible
    Edited by: "jco83" 6th Feb

Good price for that deal. Bit **** off as I went to three only couple months ago and an s7 with 8gb (free upgrade to 30gb) is costing me £42 a month now.

Original Poster

​thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions