Groups

Is this a good deal for Wii package

Wii sports pack with console & wii play (with remote) for £192 delivered.

Sorry I know lots of people are asking this kind of question, but I need help its a xmas pressie for hubby

18 Comments

Banned

no not really, tesco had it on for £180 with free wii play, dont know if its still on

Banned

there aint many deals on wiis at the mo that i can find.

i paid 189.99 with wii play the other day so the price you got is prob best around with delivery

Banned

have you checked tesco instore (not online) maybe worth a cheap phone call to enquire if deal still on, only tesco and tesco extra, not tesco home (or whatever its called)

Original Poster

sassie;3555102

no not really, tesco had it on for £180 with free wii play, dont know if … no not really, tesco had it on for £180 with free wii play, dont know if its still on

Thanks sassie Ive just had a look at dont look as if its in stock

Banned

it was instore only, not online

Original Poster

casparwhite;3555183

there aint many deals on wiis at the mo that i can find.i paid 189.99 … there aint many deals on wiis at the mo that i can find.i paid 189.99 with wii play the other day so the price you got is prob best around with delivery

Thanks Ive been looking all day and cant find anything much better

Banned

alfie73;3555224

Thanks Ive been looking all day and cant find anything much better

had same problem few days ago gamestation had best deal like i said for 189.99 with any game so wii play or mario kart seemed to be best option

Original Poster

sassie;3555218

it was instore only, not online

There is a Tesco extra in the town so I will pop and check Thanks again

Banned

alfie73;3555248

There is a Tesco extra in the town so I will pop and check Thanks again

well worth it if it saves ya a few quid, like i said it was on a few weeks ago but dodnt know for how long, good luck

alfie73 where did you find this deal??

Banned

remember also 10% off at woolies and smiths at mo, so maybe get free game for the £180, pay £35 for wii play and get £21-50 off, leaving £193-50 to pay

Original Poster

matt2472;3555676

alfie73 where did you find this deal??

Itttlewoods Direct, using the £25off voucher for 1st order. Plus you can get 8% quidco/cashbackings which I didnt take off total so thats approx £14 extra off

The Tesco offer is on untill 31st Nov with free wii play! also other game choices are included in the deal if you want something else!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

a bargain hunter;3556177

The Tesco offer is on untill 31st Nov with free wii play! also other game … The Tesco offer is on untill 31st Nov with free wii play! also other game choices are included in the deal if you want something else!:thumbsup:

Thanks, did you see this offer instore?

Thanks

alfie73;3556250

Thanks, did you see this offer instore?

Yes offer in-store only!

Banned

apparently hmv are doing wii console wii play and mario kart with wheel for 199.99 gonna go down shortly and have a check to confirm

Banned

checked the hmv deal and its
    wii console
    mario kart
    + any EA game (fifa/T.woodsetc) for 199.99

asked if could swap ea game for wii play and he said he couldnt...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.1114
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed33

See more discussions