Is this a good deal (gumtree advice)

10 replies
Found 1st Sep 2016
I've been searching for a new shape 3ds XL for some time. No luck on here

But found a deal on gumtree. New shape 3ds XL (used twice) with a charger and new super Mario bros 2. For £130.

10 Comments

Yes. Seems about right to me. In London the cheapest I can see is about £110 for a console.

You can check the activity when you buy to make sure it has been used twice as stated.

should be fine as long as its cash on collection

Hold on, I bought a new 3ds xl earlier this year and was a great price, give me a few mins. to check where online I bought it!

Nintendo 3DS XL Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Bundle
Paid £139.99 delivered - this was the "new" 3DS XL
Purchased online from "Game"

This was the latest model at that time (April'16) - perhaps there is a new shape, not sure, I had bought it for my grand-daughter!

Original Poster

Johnny_boy

You can check the activity when you buy to make sure it has been used … You can check the activity when you buy to make sure it has been used twice as stated.

How do I check

mousey

This was the latest model at that time (April'16) - perhaps there is a … This was the latest model at that time (April'16) - perhaps there is a new shape, not sure, I had bought it for my grand-daughter!

i think that is what they meant

zeeshansalmanmujtaba

i think that is what they meant

Many thanks for update..... everything changes so quickly!!

bullet9t9

How do I check

When you turn on the console you are greeted with a home screen. Find the app/panel that is 'activity' and select it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions