Groups

Is this a good deal on a netbook

dabs.com/pro…000

Are Lenovo a good brand

Does anyone else have any better suggestions for around the same figure?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

hi take a look at the nc10 from Samsung

Processor - Intel Atom N270 for portability
    Operating System - Genuine Windows XP Home
    Memory & storage - 1GB memory & 160GB HD
    Screen and weight - 10.1" display & 1.3kg
    Features - Bluetooth, Webcam, 7hrs battery

i have had the nc10 for over a year now and paid £330 for it
    its been a top bit of kit for me with no probs at all
    i have just bought my 13 year old son a nc10 for xmas

£259 with £20 cash back =£239 :thumbsup:

currys.co.uk/mar…id=

Lenovo are a good make. They brand some of their notebooks IBM, they have some sort of licence deal with IBM..

Decent price for a good netbook.

The MSI Wind U100 is similar specs but slightly less - argos.co.uk/web…lay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&productId=1500514169&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=MSI+Wind+U100+10in+Mini+Laptop+-+White&_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:5081897|cat:Laptops+And+Mini+Laptops

Just seen the Currys NC10 ad on TV - and I would second that it is a great piece of kit - comes with the 7hr battery too!

Original Poster

Do you not think the lenovo is slightly better due to the N280 processor. I am not fussed if it has bluetooth or webcam if that makes any other suggestions easier. Thanks

swardchill;7182129

Do you not think the lenovo is slightly better due to the N280 processor. … Do you not think the lenovo is slightly better due to the N280 processor. I am not fussed if it has bluetooth or webcam if that makes any other suggestions easier. Thanks

[FONT=Verdana]The performance increase is not that high between the N270 and the N280 - if I remember correctly it's roughly a six percent increase in performance.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions