Groups

Is this a good deal please?

T -mobile offerring:
    Samsung Tocco phone/Sony Ericcson W595 with 700 mins, unlimited texts, web n walk (free mobile internet)
    all for £30 per month. Seems like a good deal what do you all think??

5 Comments

it is a good deal if you are going to be spending that much time using the phone.
    The text service is good though, unlimited is nice as is the internet, although you need to look into the "fair usage" policy that they inevitably WILL put on it.
    Personally, I can get away with the "3" deal that was on here about 6 months ago, £10/ month for 500 mins/text on mix n match, never over stepped the line yet bet "3" hate me

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;4928588

it is a good deal if you are going to be spending that much time using … it is a good deal if you are going to be spending that much time using the phone.The text service is good though, unlimited is nice as is the internet, although you need to look into the "fair usage" policy that they inevitably WILL put on it.Personally, I can get away with the "3" deal that was on here about 6 months ago, £10/ month for 500 mins/text on mix n match, never over stepped the line yet bet "3" hate meMike..

Thanks Mike...heard bad things about three and not sure what coverage like with them though. I dont need 700 mins but I want unlimited txts as I text my boyfriend loads and he has unlimited texts. I also want mobile internet to check emails. I dont get how the internet works though - can I use any site?

bargainhunter2009;4928606

Thanks Mike...heard bad things about three and not sure what coverage … Thanks Mike...heard bad things about three and not sure what coverage like with them though. I dont need 700 mins but I want unlimited txts as I text my boyfriend loads and he has unlimited texts. I also want mobile internet to check emails. I dont get how the internet works though - can I use any site?

depends on phone as some dont have graphic facility to view all sites. Tocco should be fine though :-)

Banned

what length is your contract? is it 18 month

Just got daughter on A 24 MONTH, wasnt too happy but she got the phone she wanted, the nokia 5800, 100 mins, unlimited texts and web n walk for £20 monthly

Original Poster

That was an 18 month....my 18 month with another operator ends soon and I dont want to stay with them. I have the Nokia 6300 which is a rubbish phone, want something better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions