Groups

Is this a good deal - Roko 2 for £29.99

Simple really is it worth getting this, simply to have Nowtv, Netflix and Amazon movies all on one device.

I have a nowtv box that works fine with Plex on it , have a smart tv with Amazon video and netflix but netflix has a bug (common according to the netflix forums) that see,s it stuck at 25% buffering and a restart is needed.. Not a big problem as I can use netflix on my lappy and cast to the tv..

Do I get anything more by buying this ???

5 Comments

I have the roku stick back from when it was £19.99 in the black Friday sales. I bought it just for this reason as didn't want my ps4 on all the time watching TV. have been using it for the last two months and it's a good bit of kit :-) so I would recommend getting it. £29.99 seems to be a good price for it. quick good showed me prices for around £37.99

funny, I have two firetv and one fire stick and don't have any netflix buffering problems. therefore not sure this will resolve your buffering problem.

I had free trial of nowtv film and couldn't find anything worth having that wasn't already available so I didn't take it up.

Roku 2 is a great device at £30, CPU is much faster than that in the Roku1 or Streaming stick.

I just bought this to get now tv and Netflix on one box. They both work fine. Not got Amazon so not sure about that.

Yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ap on iPhone ios1133
      2. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      3. Ditched Sky1113
      4. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914

See more discussions