Groups

is this a good deal S8 plus

hi Guys is this a good deal...bit confused as so many options about...i am in contract with ee till December. my s6 is on the way out cracked screen and wont charge properley. i called ee and will have early exit fee of £196 to pay off. they then offered me to do early upgrade with a fee of £150 and s8 plus £47 a month 5 gb data and unlimited texts and calls. no upfront handset cost as they will waive it. opinions please thank you in advance

9 Comments

I pay £60 a month for s8+ with unlimited calls and texts and 16gb data with Vodafone. If 5gb is enough for you then yeah it's a decent deal.

I think its pretty good. Even if you were out of contract to bring it down per month you would have to pay around £250.

Original Poster

thejorbar

I pay £60 a month for s8+ with unlimited calls and texts and 16gb data … I pay £60 a month for s8+ with unlimited calls and texts and 16gb data with Vodafone. If 5gb is enough for you then yeah it's a decent deal.

​yes thank you it is. i only really use around 3gb but if i wanted to drop plan then there wud be an upfront cost.

Original Poster

gsnares

I think its pretty good. Even if you were out of contract to bring it … I think its pretty good. Even if you were out of contract to bring it down per month you would have to pay around £250.

​thanks for the reply

I posted a deal here the other day £42.99 pm 10gb data

Original Poster

BobIzYaUncle

I posted a deal here the other day £42.99 pm 10gb data

​ok i will try to search thanks

I'd hang out for a better deal mate. I got mine on release on Vodafone 24gb unlimited texts and minutes for £39 with no up front.

Original Poster

yes i am starting to think the same

Original Poster

mobile phones direct are doing s8 plus 10gb and unlimited texts and calls...says up front £42....i just called them and they will waive it....ee said they wont match it....i still got to pay £196 to leave ee...think in my opinion this deal is better....any thoughts people? thanks all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags23
      2. Santander - Compensation1620
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      4. word association Game74044573

See more discussions