Groups

is this a good deal...xbox super elite ????help

advice ...please:) my son has an old xbox arcade...when i say old ..its 3 yrs old...but has been repaired twice for rrod .......am thinking on this for his xmas...he wants the game anyway..is it a decent deal......it has huge memory......but i know not alot about gaming.......:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/Console/~r343544/Xbox-360-Elite-Modern-Warfare-2-Pack-with-250GB-Hard-Drive/

20 Comments

Huh :?

Original Poster

thesaint;6588838

Huh :?

sorry i forgot to add the link....lmao duh

lorsmanic;6588847

sorry i forgot to add the link....lmao duh

Has your son got a Hard drive on his current console?

Original Poster

thesaint;6588883

Has your son got a Hard drive on his current console?

it goes to 12 gb...is that right??i was going increase it/or replace the console with the elite.... and then found this....as said im getting him the game anyway.
    is there really that much difference between this and the Elite on its own?i mean the console specs.

lorsmanic;6588919

it goes to 12 gb...is that right??i was going increase it and then found … it goes to 12 gb...is that right??i was going increase it and then found this.

He might have a 20gb/60GB or 120GB on his current one. If he does, how much free space is remaining?

thesaint;6588974

He might have a 20gb/60GB or 120GB on his current one. If he does, how … He might have a 20gb/60GB or 120GB on his current one. If he does, how much free space is remaining?

12gb

probably 20gb he has

lorsmanic;6588919

it goes to 12 gb...is that right??i was going increase it/or replace the … it goes to 12 gb...is that right??i was going increase it/or replace the console with the elite.... and then found this....as said im getting him the game anyway.is there really that much difference between this and the Elite on its own?i mean the console specs.

No difference Wait I think this has a special cover on it.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6589032

12gbprobably 20gb he has

its a 20gb....no memory left.

Original Poster

looking at them both this has double memory of the Elite...is that right?

lorsmanic;6589158

An Elite has 120GB

2x120GB = 240GB

lorsmanic;6589158

I thought you knew that, look at my previous post I think it has a different case.

thesaint;6589194

An Elite has 120GB 2x120GB = 240GB

She ddint mean exact.

thats right, the super elite ones are basically an elite console but comes with a 250gig hd rather than a 120gig one. Masses of space. given that a game is a max of 8.6gig(ish, and before downloaded content) it'd mean he could install 29 full games on the harddrive assuming they all fill the disc completely!

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6589196

I thought you knew that, look at my previous post I think it has a … I thought you knew that, look at my previous post I think it has a different case.

am not fussed for the case...was just going to increase memory(i say that like i know what im looking for...lmao...i dont),then thought id just get an Elite,then found this one.

Original Poster

hncb0809;6589183

personally id go for - … personally id go for - http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r417590/Xbox-360-Elite-Console-with-Fifa-10,-NFS-Shift,-Fight-Night-4-and-Halo-3-ODST/

he wants bigger memory and has fifa 10 and ODST already and wont play the other two.x

lorsmanic;6589231

am not fussed for the case...was just going to increase memory(i say that … am not fussed for the case...was just going to increase memory(i say that like i know what im looking for...lmao...i dont),then thought id just get an Elite,then found this one.

Also comes with two controllers instead of one.

I think it's worth the extra 10

lorsmanic;6589231

am not fussed for the case...was just going to increase memory(i say that … am not fussed for the case...was just going to increase memory(i say that like i know what im looking for...lmao...i dont),then thought id just get an Elite,then found this one.

Personally, I would just buy a 2nd hand 120GB hard drive. Get a new console when he needs one.

Original Poster

Box;6589228

thats right, the super elite ones are basically an elite console but … thats right, the super elite ones are basically an elite console but comes with a 250gig hd rather than a 120gig one. Masses of space. given that a game is a max of 8.6gig(ish, and before downloaded content) it'd mean he could install 29 full games on the harddrive assuming they all fill the disc completely!

thank you,he says there is a new xbox out next year...will it be about the same as this?or totally nothing like it...lol

lorsmanic;6589295

thank you,he says there is a new xbox out next year...will it be about … thank you,he says there is a new xbox out next year...will it be about the same as this?or totally nothing like it...lol

Nothing confirmed about that microsoft want this to last.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      3. Speccing a gaming pc415
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions