Is this a good lease price for Seat Leon?

Posted 7th Nov
As below, seems to the best price I can find to work out at ~£6k over the two years to include 8k miles. Thoughts/opinions much appreciated!

nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/car…dsg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Seems a lot of money for what are essentially budget cars (seat’s), but that’s my opinion never owned a seat but friends have and said they are utter garbage and got rid of them.

In the budget market I prefer ford, reliable, parts are easy to get and cheap to replace.

As for the price I’m paying about £296 for 18k miles a year all in (no deposit or interest)

If you work out the additional deposit and admin fee your paying just shy of £260 a month for 8k miles, which seems high to me but that maybe because your going for the so called high spec seat.
Your suggestion of 6 upfront + £200/m seems competitive compared to anything WhatCarLease can identify.
I actually have the exact same car!
2 year lease and 10k miles a year.

I went to Seat and they offered me £137.99 a month over the 2 years with a 1k deposit.

I suggest getting a quote online and take it to your local dealership as they should match it or offer something cheaper!
@Talhats2 when did you get this deal? On an honest note what are your thoughts on the car? Contemplating one myself
Talhats208/11/2019 01:28

I actually have the exact same car! 2 year lease and 10k miles a year.I …I actually have the exact same car! 2 year lease and 10k miles a year.I went to Seat and they offered me £137.99 a month over the 2 years with a 1k deposit. I suggest getting a quote online and take it to your local dealership as they should match it or offer something cheaper!

Thanks, this is by far the best quote I have found online, any suggestions on where best to look online please?
Around £5500 in total is the best I find @ leasing dot com
Cisco06060608/11/2019 09:30

Around £5500 in total is the best I find @ leasing dot com

Just had a look no where near that price. Can’t be same spec?
noopets08/11/2019 07:49

@Talhats2 when did you get this deal? On an honest note what are your …@Talhats2 when did you get this deal? On an honest note what are your thoughts on the car? Contemplating one myself

I got this November 2018 so a 68 plate. Car has been nothing short of perfect for me. No faults or issues and the drive is smooth.
I’ve done plenty of long haul journeys in this car with complete comfort.

Take one for a test drive!
Talhats208/11/2019 21:01

I got this November 2018 so a 68 plate. Car has been nothing short of …I got this November 2018 so a 68 plate. Car has been nothing short of perfect for me. No faults or issues and the drive is smooth.I’ve done plenty of long haul journeys in this car with complete comfort. Take one for a test drive!

Drove the estate version the other day at dealers as they didn’t have a hatchback in. Been bugging me to come in and drive the manual version but I’m loathe to put up wit the sales patter as I’m going down the lease route. Saying that I may try and get them to price match! What colour did you go for?
noopets08/11/2019 18:32

Just had a look no where near that price. Can’t be same spec?

38948080-dF2Jp.jpg
noopets08/11/2019 21:30

Drove the estate version the other day at dealers as they didn’t have a h …Drove the estate version the other day at dealers as they didn’t have a hatchback in. Been bugging me to come in and drive the manual version but I’m loathe to put up wit the sales patter as I’m going down the lease route. Saying that I may try and get them to price match! What colour did you go for?

Definitely go for a price match as they should match your quote without any issues.
I went for white which gets dirty very quickly.. the car also looks good in dark blue imo
Cisco06060610/11/2019 09:47

[Image]

Thanks, this is for the manual version though? DSG is more - around £6.4k I can see on leasing dot com?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants