Groups

Is This A Good Offer On A Cooker?

The granparents cooker has recently conked out so i've been looking around for a new one for them. Found a Belling E662 @ Curry's - Save £100 now £429.99
    Is it a good deal or is there better cooker's out there for a similar price?
    Or does anyone have this one? Reviews? Thanks again guys! Link in thread

9 Comments

b&q have 10% off weekends if that helps to compare also it you know any o.a.p,s they get an extra 10% off on cer5tain days

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5319334

b&q have 10% off weekends if that helps to compare also it you know any … b&q have 10% off weekends if that helps to compare also it you know any o.a.p,s they get an extra 10% off on cer5tain days

Is that oap discount at currys? I was wondering if anything like that happened.
    I've looked at places like Homebase & B&Q but i think there mostly built in cookers.

Use voucher code 20SAVE for this £409.99 and free delivery at Currys

might be worthwhile looking through these, also look at Argos, currently reduced cookers.]http//ww…np=

AhhACake!;5319351

Is that oap discount at currys? I was wondering if anything like that … Is that oap discount at currys? I was wondering if anything like that happened. I've looked at places like Homebase & B&Q but i think there mostly built in cookers.

B&Q sorry should have been clearer

Original Poster

The Fox;5319403

Use voucher code 20SAVE for this £409.99 and free delivery at Currys

Thanks Hun, I'm just having a look through that website, looks like there's some good deals on there. Do you think they'd honour the online price instore?

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5319530

B&Q sorry should have been clearer

Don't Worry! That's fine, good bit of information to know though! :thumbsup:

AhhACake!;5319619

Thanks Hun, I'm just having a look through that website, looks like … Thanks Hun, I'm just having a look through that website, looks like there's some good deals on there. Do you think they'd honour the online price instore?

no, but with free delivery why bother?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper22
      2. Android tablet parental control ?11
      3. Biscuit addiction1643
      4. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33

See more discussions