Found 12th Sep 2016
dinopc.com/sho…htm
I know building myself will be better but circumstances make this no option, I'm looking for a pc that will at least play current games at a reasonable quality and will also do other regular pc tasks I'm thinking of removing WiFi and adding DVD drive, is this very upgradeable? is there anything better for similar price? or something similar cheaper? any advice welcome

13 Comments

I would say not, you could get better for £620, it's even got an old cpu, one of my rigs is running the 8350 blk edition and that's 2 years old, which is a faster cpu

b1971tony

is this very upgradeable?

Quite the opposite. There isn't a single spare PCI-Express slot on the motherboard and it's using older DDR3 memory so you'd have to replace that as well if you upgraded the CPU & motherboard within the next five years.

Original Poster

I'm not that pc savy can you point me in the right direction to one of a similar price that I should choose instead please

google yoyotech warbird rs10 and look as all the options

Original Poster

liamvpalmer

google yoyotech warbird rs10 and look as all the options

that's £100 more a quad core with 2 GM graphics the dino pc one double cores ram and graphics card is the one you said much better despite this? as I said I dont know one component from the other

that's well overpriced, the awd-it deals are much better value

Overpriced, I'd avoid that.

Original Poster

jez794

​like this one? roughly same price as dino one with windows 10 added. is it much better and how?

b1971tony

that's £100 more a quad core with 2 GM graphics the dino pc one double … that's £100 more a quad core with 2 GM graphics the dino pc one double cores ram and graphics card is the one you said much better despite this? as I said I dont know one component from the other

​8 core 8320 will not perform as well as a quad core modern Intel chip. The smaller vram will affect game performance but the 8gb ram is sufficient if you game. I would definitely go for Intel over amd.

Original Poster

jez794

​this is the one I forgot to list in last reply
awd-it.co.uk/int…tml
or
awd-it.co.uk/amd…tml
similar price after windows added would they be better option?

b1971tony

​this is the one I forgot to list in last r … ​this is the one I forgot to list in last replyhttp://www.awd-it.co.uk/intel-i5-4460-3.2ghz-z97-phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-r9-380-4gb-gaming-pc.htmlorhttp://www.awd-it.co.uk/amd-fx-6350-4.2ghz-corsair-carbide-computer-rx-480-8gb-gaming-pc.htmlsimilar price after windows added would they be better option?

​Stay away from the amd cpu. I used to have an amd and performance is terrible in comparison to Intels chips from the last 4 years.

Can I ask why you can't build a computer because the computers you have linked generally have an issue. If I were you I would go for a skylake cpu as this means your with current gen motherboard, cpu and ram, rather than ddr3 with a motherboard and cpu which doesn't have much of am upgrade path

b1971tony

​this is the one I forgot to list in last r … ​this is the one I forgot to list in last replyhttp://www.awd-it.co.uk/intel-i5-4460-3.2ghz-z97-phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-r9-380-4gb-gaming-pc.htmlorhttp://www.awd-it.co.uk/amd-fx-6350-4.2ghz-corsair-carbide-computer-rx-480-8gb-gaming-pc.htmlsimilar price after windows added would they be better option?

​i meant this one hotukdeals.com/dea…510

Chidmas

​Stay away from the amd cpu. I used to have an amd and performance is t … ​Stay away from the amd cpu. I used to have an amd and performance is terrible in comparison to Intels chips from the last 4 years. Can I ask why you can't build a computer because the computers you have linked generally have an issue. If I were you I would go for a skylake cpu as this means your with current gen motherboard, cpu and ram, rather than ddr3 with a motherboard and cpu which doesn't have much of am upgrade path

​Poppycock: youtu.be/FsZ…4WI
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247581
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions