Found 7th Jan 2009
Not a tech /price expert when it comes to tvs but i have been offered a 42" hd samsung plasma and wall bracket for £400 its 6 months old and they still have the receipt so still has warranty is this a good price for a 42" tv ? not bothered about specs as its just for the bedroom and will prob hook the ps3 up to it any advice would be much appreciated.

16 Comments

Banned

surely without specs noone can say if its a good buy, its the spec that makes the price

Banned

Sounds good to me..is it 1080i or 1080p?

Samsungs a good make, 42"'s a good size

Whats the condition of it?

I have a small 14 inch portable tv in my bedroom, stop making me feel inferior damn you!

I was offered a 50" plasma the other day for £50
Only thing wrong with it was that the volume was stuck at its loudest setting.
It was an offer I couldn't turn down.

Gets his coat.

jellybaby22;3979558

14" in the bedroom isnt that bad...stop complaining;-)

:lol: :giggle:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3979521

Sounds good to me..is it 1080i or 1080p?Samsungs a good make, 42"'s a … Sounds good to me..is it 1080i or 1080p?Samsungs a good make, 42"'s a good sizeWhats the condition of it?

not sure about the 1080i or 1080p

its also got Built in freeveiw & its topup tv compatable but not sure what the topup thing is about lol

the condition is like new nothing wrong with it at all

jellybaby22;3979558

14" in the bedroom isnt that bad...stop complaining;-)

Lmao.

:evil:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;3979538

I have a small 14 inch portable tv in my bedroom, stop making me feel … I have a small 14 inch portable tv in my bedroom, stop making me feel inferior damn you!

lol

Broxy;3979576

I was offered a 50" plasma the other day for £50Only thing wrong with it … I was offered a 50" plasma the other day for £50Only thing wrong with it was that the volume was stuck at its loudest setting.It was an offer I couldn't turn down.Gets his coat.

lololololol :-D

Original Poster

Broxy;3979576

I was offered a 50" plasma the other day for £50Only thing wrong with it … I was offered a 50" plasma the other day for £50Only thing wrong with it was that the volume was stuck at its loudest setting.It was an offer I couldn't turn down.Gets his coat.

lol had that txt so many times

Banned

mumzyleah;3979604

not sure about the 1080i or 1080p its also got Built in freeveiw & its … not sure about the 1080i or 1080p its also got Built in freeveiw & its topup tv compatable but not sure what the topup thing is about lol the condition is like new nothing wrong with it at all

it sounds good so far...but could do with specs really

have you got the model number?

Original Poster

ODB_69;3979624

it sounds good so far...but could do with specs reallyhave you got the … it sounds good so far...but could do with specs reallyhave you got the model number?

not yet will give him a quick call and ask for it as that may help :oops:

Banned

mumzyleah;3979633

not yet will give him a quick call and ask for it as that may help :oops:

yup..then we can find it online :thumbsup:

Original Poster

its does look like it , havent got hold of him yet so once i know i will update

Original Poster

right just spoke to him and its a ps42c96hd or ts didnt quite understand what he was saing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions