Groups

is this a good price for nintendo wii bundle??

i do not have a clue what i am buying. my son has been playing on a wii while in respite and really enjoyed it so i decided to buy one. unfortunatly missed the dixon/currys deals so had to look around. i found this at argos but dont know if i am buying stuff that will never be needed. dont need top of the range games as the ones that come with the wii will do him to start with. would i be better getting one from woolworths and buying the play separate and not bothering with the other items?
    this one is from argos and its under special deals 4 when you get the wii play for the game.

thanks for any help

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v321/250/85/577082422/n577082422_1210869_9668.jpg

no - hmv were selling a better package for £225 i believwe, was posted on here two weeks ago

Original Poster

hi
    thanks for the help, i cant find the hmv one, looked on the hmv site and the only bundle is a free beach sports game that got bad reviews, the game one has extra games but i thought i needed at least 2 controller/remotes??? i want to play the games with son to try and get some interaction with him
    thanks wonkey not sure if son would use a wii fit and i cant find anywhere that gives the max weight so dont know if i would break it if i stand in it hehe sorry if i sound dippy i arent by any means but i havent had any of these new consoles and son just has a pc as never shown interest in these until now.

Original Poster

thanks wonkey.

Banned

i found something neat out today, if your a student you can get 10% off the bundle at hmv with big beach sports. that itself isnt worth it,but as soon as hmv do a better bundle say with mario kart or at least some better games that 10% can save you like 20 quid. i think it may be a glitch because you cant get student discount if you add the console without the free game

Received one today from Woolworths online £159.99 +£5 p+p. Got £4.80 Quidco.

Original Poster

thanks hugh might try that as hubby is a student. going to see if i can get one from woolies tomorrow as trying to buy it using high street vouchers so cant get it delivered/collect from store as they want my bank details and would rather use them if i can
    corinne
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC11
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?621
      3. Hamburg at christmas11
      4. www.disneycharms.co11

See more discussions