Groups
    EXPIRED

is this a good spec digital camera?

Banned
    hello i want to purchase a digital camera between £60-70.
    found this in argos: Hitachi 5MP Superslim Digital Camera price dropped from
    150 to 70. do u think its worth spending the money on??
    or can someone direct me to a good one..
    link for argos: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

4 Comments

Should be in deal requests hence, moved here...

Welcome to HUKD moh1234_uk :-D
    Looks like a good deal to me. It has some goods specs for the money. :thumbsup:
    You also have a 14 day money back guarantee with Argos so you can't go wrong. :-D

No - Argos dont alow 14days return on certain item - Digital cameras included.

" http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/en_US/images/p1/icon_dagger.gif Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights." - Taken from Argos

I wouldnt buy that, camera quality is more concered with the lens then the specs.

Stick to brands like - Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon etc.

gd_miester

No - Argos dont alow 14days return on certain item - Digital cameras … No - Argos dont alow 14days return on certain item - Digital cameras included." Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights." - Taken from ArgosI wouldnt buy that, camera quality is more concered with the lens then the specs.Stick to brands like - Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon etc.

Ooooo, well spotted.:thumbsup: I missed that for some reason.:oops: :oops:
    Sorry OP. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions