Is this a joke?

20 Comments

llololol dunno!

Original Poster

it comes flatpacked!

No, Ikea do flat packed houses too. There's quite a waiting list , I hear.

its a baargain, and the delivery is still only £4.95.

Would have got one but "This item cannot be reserved for store pick up"

:roll::whistling:

I'm waiting for the £10 cashback voucher scheme :w00t:

Helsinki Log Cabin with Deluxe Upgrades. http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/en_US/images/p1/icon_dagger.gif 7056583

£13099.99
http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/95-7056576MSA69UC479572X.jpg

13k sounds cheap to me, :thumbsup: Cheap bit of land in ireland or somwhere and id be away, wonder if i can build it myself:thinking: Should be in deals!

can someone order and tell me

jtx;1815679

13k sounds cheap to me, :thumbsup: Cheap bit of land in ireland or … 13k sounds cheap to me, :thumbsup: Cheap bit of land in ireland or somwhere and id be away, wonder if i can build it myself:thinking: Should be in deals!

YOU ARE JOKING - CHEAP LAND IN IRELAND!!

OUR EASTERN BLOC FRIENDS HAVE IT ALL

jtx;1815679

13k sounds cheap to me, :thumbsup: Cheap bit of land in ireland or … 13k sounds cheap to me, :thumbsup: Cheap bit of land in ireland or somwhere and id be away, wonder if i can build it myself:thinking: Should be in deals!

Deliver to mainland UK only - usually within 28 days; we regret we can … Deliver to mainland UK only - usually within 28 days; we regret we can not deliver to Northern Ireland and outlying islands.

Booo! Hiss!!! :lol:

Good deal, heated and repped... Yeah I know :lol:

anyone know of any good primers and weatherproofing paint because since i joined hot uk deals i may need this for living in. :w00t:

# Kerbside delivery only.

holly100;1815791

YOU ARE JOKING - CHEAP LAND IN IRELAND!!OUR EASTERN BLOC FRIENDS HAVE IT … YOU ARE JOKING - CHEAP LAND IN IRELAND!!OUR EASTERN BLOC FRIENDS HAVE IT ALL

Not if youve got family with a bit
:thumbsup: why the caps btw?

anyone know of a good open fire place to go in this baby?

Seriously, what am I supposed to do with this, put it at the bottom of the garden? (My garden is actually smaller than the cabin, but theoretically, I mean)

looks like little house on the prairie...

planning permission?

great news - no problem with mortgage, kerbside parking, who needs to buy a house when u have one of these.

jtx;1816040

Not if youve got family with a bit :thumbsup: why the caps btw?

that must be northern ireland you're on about then. A lot of land owned by the few.

leefal;1816665

that must be northern ireland you're on about then. A lot of land owned … that must be northern ireland you're on about then. A lot of land owned by the few.

Southern m8 middle of nowhere:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions