Groups

Is this a kosher Site - Start2Buy.net ?

Hi just been looking for a sony dsc-hx5vb camera and found this site advertising the camera at £110!! The best at the moment os over £200! Im tempted to order but something doesnt feel right about the site. It starts off by saying its simply electronics but then the URL changes to Start2Buy.net...... Thanks. The link is:

google.co.uk/pro…wAQ

15 Comments

no but this is

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUZmB4h1Ew27fcJMjadp-glM3GWfTP8lsgq394FnMzT1nze5EAgw[/img]

Original Poster

LOL - Serious tho is it dodgy?

Ive just asked Lord Sugar for confirmation

if in doubt,leave it out

Original Poster

Posted it as a deal and for some reason it's been deleted! How can I find out why it was scrubbed?

dinglebin

Posted it as a deal and for some reason it's been deleted! How can I find … Posted it as a deal and for some reason it's been deleted! How can I find out why it was scrubbed?

probs not kosher then, hehehe

That link says £170! oO

Banned

kosher,mmmm iam lovin it : )

Yer I would not go and buy one of these from there, one thing I will say is the HD movie on this camera is superb, I had one when they were £300 odd lol!! Dont really like the instants mode though. It can be a bit pants so always go back to the DSLR when I want a decent stills shot.

Original Poster

jonny619447

That link says £170! oO

After u select one of the links the price is £110!

I just registered and tried to order something (start2buy.net - techlike.net). let's see what gonna happens. I didn't pay yet. I'll just wait - will they try to contact to me or not.

Original Poster

I hope they get screwed over big time.

I know it is really tempting. I placed an order but have not made a payment. And guess what? They are chasing me. I am still tempted but found a site that says all post to the registered address has been undelivered. The method of payment is very strange. If you pay by credit card at least you would have some security but to pay at the pay point and then let them know the reference number is sooo dodgy. Better leave it/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      3. Biscuit addiction2262
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211

See more discussions