Groups

Is this a legit site? Priceminister

priceminister.co.uk/inf…907

I have seen a voucher cide for thsi on another site - £5 off all first orders. It seems too good to be true. People have recived orders from them but do you think it is a dodgey site?

8 Comments

why does it seem to good to be true?

I used that voucher this morning and thought there stuff was a bit over priced to begin with

hotukdeals.com/ite…ric

I think I've heard of it xx Lemme check xx

Domain name:
    priceminister.co.uk

Registrant:
    Babelstore S.A

Registrant type:
    Non-UK Corporation

Registrant's address:
    57 Boulevard de la Villette
    Paris
    France

Registrar:
    Planete Marseille t/a MailClub [Tag = MAILCLUB-FR]
    URL: mailclub.fr

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 01-Feb-2007
    Renewal date: 01-Feb-2011
    Last updated: 16-Mar-2009

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns1.mailclub.fr
    ns2.mailclub.fr

WHOIS lookup made at 21:30:12 02-Dec-2009

I think she means the voucher seems too good to be true, I thought the same because id never heard of the site but if you're buying off it it must be fine you have more bargain experience! lol

supermod

There's further information here :

hotukdeals.com/ite…ost

We allow listing discounts & vouchers to be posted, but links to individual items aren't allowed as liability lies with the seller - it's seems similar to ebay or amazon marketplace etc.

Original Poster

I am after barbie dvds (don't ask ) and they were very very competitive and with the voucher they are practically giving them away so thought it was a bit suspect that was all

fairy;7086086

I am after barbie dvds (don't ask ) and they were very very competitive … I am after barbie dvds (don't ask ) and they were very very competitive and with the voucher they are practically giving them away so thought it was a bit suspect that was all

I think u also get a fiver back via quidco too. worth a try I think:thumbsup:

I ordered a book from there on 10/11/09 (from the States) and it arrived a week or so later. My £5 tracked on topcashback no problems too. Book only cost £4.80 after using the voucher so actually made a profit from them lol!

I have used this site recently and got £5 off and £ cashback via Topcashback too. Goods arrived really quickly!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2458
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force913
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927373
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow816
      5. word association Game73944537

See more discussions