Expired

Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?

Found 19th Aug 2017
Hi! Being new to all these coffee machines with capsules, I think I have just made mistake but wanted to ask for advice before requesting to return the item.
I have bought the following coffee machine:
groupon.co.uk/dea…ine
and the following capsules:
hotukdeals.com/dea…941
Now, I saw the coffee machine works with coffee capsules, and I saw in the title Espresso, so I don't know why I thought it would work with Nespresso capsules. But after receiving the coffee machine I noticed it doesn't mention anything on the box about being compatible with Nespresso capsules so I started to doubt. Does anyone know if it is compatible? I haven't received the capsules yet, so I can't give it a try. And I would prefer to return it not used if it is not compatible.
Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Not compatible with Nespresso capsules - a completely different pod system. Though there seems to be plenty companies making capsules for it. The capsules are similar looking but seem to be plastic.....
tintin719th Aug

Not compatible with Nespresso capsules - a completely different pod …Not compatible with Nespresso capsules - a completely different pod system. Though there seems to be plenty companies making capsules for it. The capsules are similar looking but seem to be plastic.....

Thanks. I've repacked the item ready to send it back. Gonna have a better look next time I buy something.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants