Groups

Is this a record ?

OK selling an item on Fleabay and I got 39 people watching it at the moment ......seems quite a high number but can you beat it ?

5 Comments

I had 78 watching a wiifit the christmas before last what are you selling?.

Original Poster

danmc;7668371

I had 78 watching a wiifit the christmas before last what are you … I had 78 watching a wiifit the christmas before last what are you selling?.

Wow 78 thats amazing ......its a 5.1 surround sound speaker system. Would not mind but its only got 1 bid at the moment, ends tomorrow so hoping it shoots up in price in the last few minutes

I once had some tickets for U2 that I stuck on ebay and got about 3000 views and about 500 watchers in the first day.

Original Poster

peteivy;7668423

I once had some tickets for U2 that I stuck on ebay and got about 3000 … I once had some tickets for U2 that I stuck on ebay and got about 3000 views and about 500 watchers in the first day.

Guess my 39 is not so great after all :whistling:

mod

I once had a Dr Who Limited Edition Boxset (ie only 5000 made and they were numbered) and I had number 5000. Can't remember exactly but there were about 70 watchers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189508
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35228

See more discussions