Found 25th Oct 2008
Is this a scam? Got it through the door and the whole thing just seems too good to be true!

i38.tinypic.com/15q…jpg

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i38.tinypic.com/15q9ctz.jpg

i'd say so bet they sell the stuff to you in black sacks and it wont be what you thought in there! I wouldnt trust it but thats my opinion

Yes - "all goods subject to availability" which means "all the cheap stuff won't be available"

If you decide to go and buy anything check that the goods work while you are in the shop.

Banned

Yes it is a scam.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.... it's because it is a duck! (No offence Ducky!!!)

sounds like one of the scams were everyone is locked in and the doors are guarded by big bouncer types. Then all that tat of the day is wheeled out and they try and intimidate people to buy the stuff before the doors are re opened.
I'd avoid and use that phrase if its too good to be true then it usually is.

If you're asking the question, you probably already made your mind up. BEWARE.

It'll be a scam, watch this clip from The Real Hustle about mock auctions!

uk.youtube.com/wat…NVw

Original Poster

kyalion;3284702

If you're asking the question, you probably already made your mind up. … If you're asking the question, you probably already made your mind up. BEWARE.

Yeah i had made up my mind really, i just wanted to see what others saw of it, or any previous experiences.

Cheers for the help guys

calmacuk;3284711

It'll be a scam, watch this clip from The Real Hustle about mock … It'll be a scam, watch this clip from The Real Hustle about mock auctions!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-o1zdm7ANVw

Thats exactly what it reminded me of

lol what a joke, they could have at least put the prices to something more believable.

If you think its a scam i would consider conatacting the local police to check it out. You wouldn't want a lot of people getting scamed when you can do something about it.

They even have the cheek to charge you £2.00 entry fee to be scammed! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Appliance direct code or voucher22
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...77
    3. Whey protien513
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required22

See more discussions