Groups

Is this a scam?

I am fairly certain it is but would like to get other people's veiws...

cgi.ebay.co.uk/200…tem Ebay car

7 Comments

Notice!!! Please DO NOT use the eBay "Ask Seller a Question" button to … Notice!!! Please DO NOT use the eBay "Ask Seller a Question" button to contact me because my eBay e-mail is infected with a trojan virus and answering you from there will get your mail infected

How's that work then?

[COLOR=#ff0000]Notice!!![/COLOR] Please DO NOT use the eBay … [COLOR=#ff0000]Notice!!![/COLOR] Please DO NOT use the eBay "[COLOR=#0000ff]Ask Seller a Question[/COLOR]" button to contact me because my eBay e-mail is [COLOR=#ff0000]infected[/COLOR] with a trojan virus and answering you from there will get your mail [COLOR=#ff0000]infected[/COLOR]. For a better and secure comunication please use this e-mail:

LOL

On the plus side, he quotes p+p of only £7.70 via Royal mail standard parcels!!! :P

The item title is "mini mini cooper" - maybe it is a model car :P

Notice!!! Please DO NOT use the eBay "Ask Seller a Question" button to … Notice!!! Please DO NOT use the eBay "Ask Seller a Question" button to contact me because my eBay e-mail is infected with a trojan virus and answering you from there will get your mail infected

lol at that

ps. had to join in

Original Poster

Yea, noticed all of these! I take it you all think its a scam then?

While we are on the subject, how about ]this one?

It's either a scam or a ploy to sell outside of ebay. Either way, I wouldn't touch it.

Ian182

While we are on the subject, how about ]this one?

There are loads like that, The price attracts people, But half the time they'll stick in the auction "The BIN price is a deposit, The car is £12,995"

Ian182

I am fairly certain it is but would like to get other people's … I am fairly certain it is but would like to get other people's veiws...]Ebay car

It has been cancelled..poop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions