Groups

Is this a Scam? (Similar to continuous play swapping)

Hi

Firstly, I'm a long time reader of HUKD but decided to create an account finally!

Now I can remember sony cancelling their continuous play a year or 2 ago for obvious reasons.

Recently I have been coming across adverts like these on ebay:

http://****.co.uk/Bro…a79

This seller seems to be selling sonys old continous play service?

My question is, do they still have something like this where I can pay a monthly fee for my out of warranty ps3? I have considered buying one of these auctions because of the amount of positive feedback but £150 is a big fee for something he's pretty much doing for free?

What say you?

5 Comments

Looks legit. Just had a look at the feedback, a few people reporting it's ok. Essentially, your just selling your broken PS3 for £50/60 though.

My question is, do they still have something like this where I can pay a … My question is, do they still have something like this where I can pay a monthly fee for my out of warranty ps3?

No.

I have considered buying one of these auctions because of the amount of … I have considered buying one of these auctions because of the amount of positive feedback but £150 is a big fee for something he's pretty much doing for free?

I get the 250GB for £100. Not sure if I would pay the extra £50 for a 160GB.

you can pay sony this price direct and they will replace your console.

shanecr

you can pay sony this price direct and they will replace your console.

You get like-for-like from Sony.

I send an old phat and exchange it for a slim.
    Edited by: "thesaint" 25th May 2011

if you had a continous play policy it will stay. you just cant take out a new one anymore.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.810
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE187926
      3. Free- Gluten Free Rice Porridge (M&S)820
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1628

See more discussions