Groups

Is this a silly question? Would anyone be interested in buying a video player?

As title says I have a video player, well 2 actually (different makes) and also a few videos. Would any anyone be interested in buying them if I were to put them on a thread in the for sale section?

10 Comments

video player = VHS ?

possibly people might be feeling nostalgic after seeing be kind rewind, but i doubt it.

I think someone might. My daughter has nearly a hundred cartoon videos and i would never get rid of her video player as then she would have nothing to watch them on

Someone might people are buying HD-DVD players and more videos are avaliable than HD-DVD's...

... I binned mine

less than a tenner each from any car boot or Cash Converters, id hazard the posting cost would be enough to put most off.

how much including p & p

Video. Whats that? Is it some sort of new super cool technology?

This this a riddle too?

Original Poster

edjaned;1644617

how much including p & p

I 'll have to weigh them and get back to you on the postage. How much do you think would be a fair price for the player/recorder?
    Where abouts in Wales are you as my in-laws are from south wales and they are visiting this weekend, if you are near by I could send it down with them

im in north wales,not sure on price though let me know what u think when u know weight thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …119273
      2. Your dream gaming set up?610
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions