Groups

is this any good

Hi ive ordered the tesco wii and wii fit bundle but it only comes with i controller (what ever they are called) is this an ok addition, is it more or less the same as a nunchuck thingy? (my technical no how amazes me) link - currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Cheers for any help & advice

12 Comments

Link (for tesco bundle)? get a better idea of what you mean then.

Original Poster

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx ordered this lastnite.

harlzter

Link (for tesco bundle)? get a better idea of what you mean then.

it comes with a proper remote not the

nunchuck thingy

Original Poster

but cuz its for xmas want everyone to enjoy it and will be getting more games, what sort of accessories do you suggest? any help would be much appreciated.

If only one person is going to use it then you are ok, but a lot of games/routines are for 2 or more players. So if you think 2 people are going to use it then get another controller and nunchuck

sorry dcx my typing is soooo slow - I agree with your comment
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 3rd Dec 2010

isnt this a better deal click here

MR1123

I dont think so Tescos got wii sports resort (motionplus)

Original Poster

Ordered the same in white from tesco, used my club card vouchers so got it for £134.

MR1123

Original Poster

hopefully i wont be playing on my own all the time so an additional remote and nunchuck is needed? is it worth paying the extra to get original ones or are the compatible ones just as good?

dcx_badass

With that pack you get 1 remote & Nunchuck set and a wii fit.I'd … With that pack you get 1 remote & Nunchuck set and a wii fit.I'd recommend an additional remote (one of the new ones with Motion Plus built in if you can).

retiredcynic

If only one person is going to use it then you are ok, but a lot of … If only one person is going to use it then you are ok, but a lot of games/routines are for 2 or more players. So if you think 2 people are going to use it then get another controller and nunchuck sorry dcx my typing is soooo slow - I agree with your comment

Original Poster

Can you think of anything else i would need? cheers everyone for your help so far

Original Poster

Might just buy wii play + remote for £28. Cheers for the help.

dcx_badass

I'd get originals, the 3rd pary ones I've seen look like they are … I'd get originals, the 3rd pary ones I've seen look like they are disintegrating DX do clones of the original really cheap so could try them tohugh, I've never needed a second nunchuck myself.

dcx_badass

I'd get originals, the 3rd pary ones I've seen look like they are … I'd get originals, the 3rd pary ones I've seen look like they are disintegrating DX do clones of the original really cheap so could try them tohugh, I've never needed a second nunchuck myself.

The curry's one is a Venom one who make decent 3rd party accessories
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions