Groups

Is this bad facebook etiquette?

theres this bird on fb who i used to go to school with we werent friends or anything but she added me bout 2 years or so ago. never spoked to her on there. But i think shes hot would it be creepy if i wrote on her wall saying she looked hot!!!

21 Comments

Yeah i think so, perhaps there are better ways of going about it? Talk to her on facebook chat for a while, find out what shes been upto since school. Get to know her first.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Oh you are the weird one where it's always the friends/stroke employers … Oh you are the weird one where it's always the friends/stroke employers that have "issues".Yeah she'll think you are a freak.

haha thats me!

masturbating over facebook pictures isnt bad etiquette its just frowned upon.

oh wait that wasn't your question

Why dont you facebook chat her or message her, writing it on her wall you're gonna get a public showing and if she rejects or worse doesnt even respond, brah them man points are gonna go down

It's not bad etiquette, but you will look like a complete wierdo.

PS, lets see a pic of her, so we can judge her hotness.

Original Poster

i thought birds like random compliments!!!

peterjmay

You obviously missed the "pregnant woman on bus thread" yesterday. Women have mutated.

peterjmay

They do. As long as you didn't try telling her she smells like vinegar.

tell her that she's got hair like straw and a face that could turn a man gay... works a treat

peterjmay

Theres a limit:

You look nice - perfectly fine.

I would casually eat your face because you are so beautiful - No go.

Trust me. I tried.

Original Poster

just said she had nice ****

Banned

Maybe just send her a picture of your ****?

Seriously, it would be less weird.

Shows the difference between men and women though. Every man here would love it if the situation was reversed, and the hot girl was messaging you that sort of thing.

Banned

dcx_badass

So weird, I see guys do it to girls I know, and the reply is … So weird, I see guys do it to girls I know, and the reply is usually:"eerrrrrrm thanks x"or"eerrrrrrm do I know you? x"Whilst everyone else is thinking, dear god what a creep.

Err... that would require friends...

Banned

do it so the whole world can see and make fun if you when she says.......who are you?

faceboob

Original Poster

got a date with her next week!!

peterjmay

Yh so have i, but i went with vb1 idea. Worked a treat.....

I'm oh so eager to find out how this date went, obviously not too well given todays thread.

peterjmay

course u did

a year ago MB

Nailez

a year ago MB

I think MB meant that peterjmay manages to nailez 'hot birds' virtually every week.

moose109

I think MB meant that peterjmay manages to nailez 'hot birds' virtually … I think MB meant that peterjmay manages to nailez 'hot birds' virtually every week.

The only nailing this guy is doing is with a hammer or with his hand you take ya pick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions