14 Comments

Banned

yup its spot on

Banned

£56.98 here though, free delivery, ebuyer.com/pro…949

Original Poster

Power: (2) KODAK Oxy-Alkaline Digital Camera Batteries AA, (2) KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Batteries AA, KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery KAA2HR, (2) alkaline batteries AA, (2) lithium batteries AA ???? does it come with batterys?

6x optical zoom would have been better but a 9mp camera at that price is a bargain, ill have to have a word with odb, he shud get this camera

Banned

acecatcher3;3154715

6x optical zoom would have been better but a 9mp camera at that price is … 6x optical zoom would have been better but a 9mp camera at that price is a bargain, ill have to have a word with odb, he shud get this camera

I showed him it yesterday in his post

Banned

bellows;3154713

Power: (2) KODAK Oxy-Alkaline Digital Camera Batteries AA, (2) KODAK … Power: (2) KODAK Oxy-Alkaline Digital Camera Batteries AA, (2) KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Batteries AA, KODAK Ni-MH Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery KAA2HR, (2) alkaline batteries AA, (2) lithium batteries AA ???? does it come with batterys?

Yup :thumbsup: 2xKodaks

Original Poster

which batteries

Original Poster

i dont know much about cameras but she said she needs one that comes with batteries that last ages as normal aa batterys run out quite quick

Banned

bellows;3154772

i dont know much about cameras but she said she needs one that comes with … i dont know much about cameras but she said she needs one that comes with batteries that last ages as normal aa batterys run out quite quick

buy a rechargeable pack then, the camera can charge from the power supply I think

Banned

Foosball Chum;3154738

Yup :thumbsup: 2xKodaks

bellows;3154748

which batteries

Kodak AA's

Original Poster

Battery Type Lithium Ion - Rechargeable which is what she has asked for
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions