Banned
    ^^^^^

10 Comments

Banned

benQ are a very cheap brand. you get what you pay for

Original Poster Banned

Summer90;3268266

benQ are a very cheap brand. you get what you pay for

thought benQ were a pricey brand? never had anything of theirs before anyway

Banned

ODB_69;3268291

thought benQ were a pricey brand? never had anything of theirs before … thought benQ were a pricey brand? never had anything of theirs before anyway

Made in taiwan, en.wikipedia.org/wik…enQ

kodak ftw or canon

Don't know if it's good, but one thing I know for sure is that if you post this as a deal and it's no good, then people are sure to say so.

I know their IT stuff is pretty well received, didn't know they made cameras :?

But there are loads of great camera deals at the moment within that price range

ps

and I wouldn't buy a camera that takes AA batteries :thumbsup:

Pay a bit more and you'll get the same spec but with a rechargeable lithium battery on this ]Vivitar

Hi. I take it that they are improving on the previous model (review below) which actually done not too bad in the test review so if they've improved on it then it could be a good buy.

]http//ww…era

I'd hold off though like other replies, either wait until its got a good review of its own or ifpossible add a few quid and buy a Sony/Nikon or Pentax. Although some of these are around £50-£100 mark and may be less than 10MP, its the MP sensor type that you have to look out for rather than the MP value. a better sensor at a lower MP will take far better pictures than that of a lower quality sensor with a higher MP value.

Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523453
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233740
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions