Is this company real or fake

Found 30th Jul
Need some help, I have placed an order from this company wqwwmarket.top/ on the 17th July. They have taken the payment and I have emailed them 4 times regarding a delivery date but i've had no reply.
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Looks very fake to me.
Slow loading site, weird selection of products, languages all over the place, weird name, WHOIS data screams dodgy site, etc

With respect, how did the site not ring alarm bells when you were on it? Anyone, even my grandmother would see that it isn't legit

whois.com/who…top

Call your bank to see if you can get your money back.
This made me chuckle a bit. 34539681-lt62f.jpg
preecey9 m ago

Slow loading site, weird selection of products, languages all over the …Slow loading site, weird selection of products, languages all over the place, weird name, WHOIS data screams dodgy site, etcWith respect, how did the site not ring alarm bells when you were on it? Anyone, even my grandmother would see that it isn't legithttps://www.whois.com/whois/wqwwmarket.topCall your bank to see if you can get your money back.

To be honest I should have asked for advice on here before placing the order. Thanks for the advice, will contact my bank today.
@summerof76, that’s very out of character for you, just goes to show even the most prolific hukkers can sometimes get caught out.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 30th Jul
In 'About Us':

"We are trying our best to do best service for you here,we are your best choice,come on!"

Convinced me....
Toptrumpet28 m ago

@summerof76, that’s very out of character for you, just goes to show even t …@summerof76, that’s very out of character for you, just goes to show even the most prolifuc hukkers can sometimes get caught out.

It was around midnight when I placed the order, my fault for not checking if it was legit I made the payment by mastercard, will I get a refund ???
Hope it was not for a big order summer. Looks fake.
You are better off buying from Ali express or even ebay as you get some protection.

Contact your bank and see if you can cancel it as unlikely they would have processed the order. But be fast.
Whatever savings you made, the risk to your bank or personal details would be too high.
Looks fake as others have suggested. Contact your bank and hope they can refund you.
summerof761 h, 55 m ago

It was around midnight when I placed the order, my fault for not checking …It was around midnight when I placed the order, my fault for not checking if it was legit I made the payment by mastercard, will I get a refund ???

If your Mastercard is a credit card, rather than a debit card, you have a very high chance of getting a refund.
Getting a strange result from scamadvisor, Website not active, details are greyed out but it looks like they've tried to make it appear to be linked to Amazon.

scamadviser.com/che…TOP
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 30th Jul
preecey31 m ago

If your Mastercard is a credit card, rather than a debit card, you have a …If your Mastercard is a credit card, rather than a debit card, you have a very high chance of getting a refund.

Yes you are right. I went to the bank and showed all my correspondence and I have to phone the number on the back of the card to set the ball rolling. The bank told me it would take 28 days to sort out and get a refund. Thanks everyone for all your help
I think the weird result I got was due to scamadviser having connection issues.
jaketheplumber1 h, 40 m ago

I think the weird result I got was due to scamadviser having connection …I think the weird result I got was due to scamadviser having connection issues.

I had the same connection issue too
Credit card company told me they have had a lot of calls about people getting scammed from Chinese sellers. Should hear something back within 2 weeks, hope its good news
Fingers crossed for you
jaketheplumber14 m ago

Fingers crossed for you

I will let you know how I get on
It’s a fake Chinese web site, I caught by a similar one, a few months ago..www.idealprevalent.top... I managed to get my money back, call you credit card company, you are covered!!
jaketheplumber8 h, 22 m ago

Just checked on whois and it is Chinese. Just checked on whois and it is Chinese. https://uk.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=wqwwmarket.top&recaptchaResponse=03AEMEkEllP3Y1tgeYdRnUcvkjlb3T9WQYGHghGpEXa5Kr3DZ8JNAbISHhT7KRRoeI3eaJvN7MeIXcjRA3qXVz7xrp25JSKJCEFomywwRiV7fF69RW1Q0cUSXko_o26BpgCVi969JYs-fxLxfvrHFrkIT7Sgv4NezHxKRy9pxEURc8uFvQJ6xiWpKXzQ48TV1HHymupAqWVziaXZTT9PFSAgvKTxiSy6vT5xrXVCgEVHXZjLv1C0MnE4L9dayWItXTODb3X_VKsCbmw2thOjIwdXA65DjtyquI0g&isc=gcouuk56

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants