is this ds game anygood to anyone without the bits??

hi guys, i just came across the game guitar hero on tour decades for the nintendo ds, it came with an add on with the guitar keys which i no longer have, is this game n e good to n e 1 without that??? was just about to list it for sale but not sure........

7 Comments

Banned

For like next to nothing because you can buy the actual game boxed with guitar strap for like £4 ?

Original Poster

riteondeals

For like next to nothing because you can buy the actual game boxed with … For like next to nothing because you can buy the actual game boxed with guitar strap for like £4 ?

i was only going to ask to them to cover price of pastage if they wanted it as it is just lying around doing nothing

Do you realise 'n e' is the same amount of key presses as 'any', or is that how you actually think its written?

Banned

AATS

i was only going to ask to them to cover price of pastage if they wanted … i was only going to ask to them to cover price of pastage if they wanted it as it is just lying around doing nothing

I might take it as i have the other guitar hero and not this one...if you wanted ?

Original Poster

jah128

Do you realise 'n e' is the same amount of key presses as 'any', or is … Do you realise 'n e' is the same amount of key presses as 'any', or is that how you actually think its written?

nope, i just write like that.......problem??

Original Poster

riteondeals

I might take it as i have the other guitar hero and not this one...if you … I might take it as i have the other guitar hero and not this one...if you wanted ?

pm me your address and ill just send you it, it will just go as a small letter n e way as i dont have the case, and no longer have the ds to check it works, (certain it will though as i dnt recall n e 1 saying it doesnt) ill cover the postage. u can just have it

Banned

AATS

pm me your address and ill just send you it, it will just go as a small … pm me your address and ill just send you it, it will just go as a small letter n e way as i dont have the case, and no longer have the ds to check it works, (certain it will though as i dnt recall n e 1 saying it doesnt) ill cover the postage. u can just have it

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Speccing a gaming pc37
    2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
    4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions