Expired

Is this ebay 4gb duo £27 a safe bet?

7 replies
Found 25th Apr 2007
After seeing the Play.com £39.99 for a 4gb Memory Stick Duo, i have a quick look on ebay.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…161

He seems like a power seller and good, but is it a good deal, or is it too cheap

8 Comments

a lot of memory cards are asian copies.whether this is the case i cannot say.choice is yours

To be on the safe side, this one is £30

hotukdeals.com/for…838

.......although I did buy one from Ebay yesterday for £20...........

High postage, but apart from that the seller looks fine to me. Looks like a good deal compared to the play.com one you posted.

BTW, ebay links ain't allowed on HUKD. Item numbers are fine.

eBay have sellers guides such as this one:

reviews.ebay.co.uk/FAK…763

Also Google "fake memory stick" for loads of info.

also the ebay item isnt high gate?.wether this is still used im not sure.been a while since i looked at pro duo's.

p.s. how do you spell whether btw?

After seeing the Play.com £39.99 for a 4gb Memory Stick Duo, i have a … After seeing the Play.com £39.99 for a 4gb Memory Stick Duo, i have a quick look on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120110768161He seems like a power seller and good, but is it a good deal, or is it too cheap

Hard to say, but if the picture the Ebay seller is using is 100% accurate, then its a defiante FAKE.

I bought a card from a similar Ebay powerseller and spent the next 4 weeks trying to get my money back. Had to threaten to get the plod involved before he would pay up.

My word of advice is to always buy this kind of thing from a shop. At least you know it will be a genuine card.

stuartw

After seeing the Play.com £39.99 for a 4gb Memory Stick Duo, i have a … After seeing the Play.com £39.99 for a 4gb Memory Stick Duo, i have a quick look on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120110768161He seems like a power seller and good, but is it a good deal, or is it too cheap

I wouldn't buy it with someone else's money at that price.
The problem for me is that the seller is using a stock pic rather than a pic of the actual item you will receive. The seller also makes absolutely no assurance that the product is 100% genuine, merely "100% satisfaction guaranteed"

Also, ...

"Shipping, handling charges and insurance are not refundable in any case"

Hmmm ... :whistling:

Do yourself a favour and get one from an established online retailer, and pay a few quid more for the peace of mind.

Original Poster

cheers guys
Play.com it is.

Don't want 4gb of pics going wrong on me..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions