Groups

is this email legit? igloobal

Morning all, received an email this morning from an igloobal and a bit stumped. It's got an old address of mine on it, right account and correct name and it's written like a order email would be except it doesn't detail what's actually been dispatched. Don't think I have ordered from this company or anybody else recently and changed my PayPal to be safe, with nothing showing on bank statements. Would usually write it off but with the exception of the wrong address.It's worryingly accurate. Any advice?

1 Comment

check the email address that it came from.

It might look like it is from Igloobal but if you are using something like gmail clicking on the address should show you the actual email address it came from.

not a very common name on the web - looks like the only evidence of the company is a spanish

iGLOOBAL CONSULTING / legal advisors, consultants, insurance, real estate consultants, advisors Event financed

but that is from 2010.

Would keep a close eye on accounts, don't click on the link if there is one in the email, hover over it and it would show you the link it will try to take you to.

if you have a smartphone or tablet - might be best to look at it on there (it is harder but not impossible) to infect those.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions