Is this fitness tracker worth it?

Found 4th Aug
I bought this item from Amazon: Aicarey Smart Wristband F09 HR Fitness Tracker Bluetooth Smartband Sport Bracelet For Xiaomi IOS Android Smart Band PK Mi Band Huawei blue

Cost £2.56 + £1 AV no-rush credit (Used - Good condition) and I thought it was a decent price so I ordered it, but I'm not sure whether it's worth it.

Is it worth it for the price?
Community Updates
4 Comments
Cost you £2.56, cheapest I see is £20? Looking at that alone it shows me you got it at a good price. Does the basic stuff most other smart bands/fitness trackers do. Seems a steal for me.
Edited by: "sAmeri" 4th Aug
sAmeri4 m ago

Cost you £2.56, cheapest I see is £20? Looking at that alone it shows me y …Cost you £2.56, cheapest I see is £20? Looking at that alone it shows me you got it at a good price. Does the basic stuff most other smart bands/fitness trackers do. Seems a steal for me.

Last one on Warehouse Deals, saw it on uk.theforklift.net (place to check cheap Warehouse Deals, link to the item here).
Edited by: "jamie015" 4th Aug
Got dispatched now, hopefully it's decent enough.
I've used this for a day, it's terrible! It's good for keeping the time and the way it charges is great, but the step count is so bad! Apparently I did 500 steps when I put on the watch, walked 10 steps, and sat on my sofa binge-watching Netflix!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants