Is this for reall anyone heard of them or joined

11 replies
Found 28th Jan 2011
i have put a link on below to this website who pay you to promote there items they work with Amazon Sony etc it sounds really good as they give you a free website set you up etc and you make money each time someone buys items form your website etc would like to know if anyone heard of them please thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

here is there website how they set you up etc Link here

Next checks go out February 1st, 2011

No such thing as a free lunch. I would be very cautious with something like this.

scam

Don't even bother big rip off waiting to get my money back from them they ask for £20 to start then you nedd this and that turns out about £100 and it is only a link they give you and they tell you how to get people to buy your products a email product like weightloss. Load of rubbish don't waste your time

Everything about the page looks like it was written by an American for the American market. Dodgy as, I'd say.

Original Poster

i knew it was dodgy!!! can tell, but just thought id see if anyone has come accross them thanks evryone

sammy321

i knew it was dodgy!!! can tell, but just thought id see if anyone has … i knew it was dodgy!!! can tell, but just thought id see if anyone has come accross them thanks evryone

I agree it looks dodgy.

Why did you say it sounds really good if you thought all along it was dodgy?

it sounds really good as they give you a free website set you up etc and … it sounds really good as they give you a free website set you up etc and you make money each time someone buys items

Dodgy as ****

Original Poster

sammy321

i knew it was dodgy!!! can tell, but just thought id see if anyone has … i knew it was dodgy!!! can tell, but just thought id see if anyone has come accross them thanks evryone

it sounds really good as they give you a free website set you up etc and … it sounds really good as they give you a free website set you up etc and you make money each time someone buys items

Exactly as they say if it sounds to good to be true then it is and i said that as i thought maybe they are genuine you just never know but i did think they are dodgy so thanks for the feedback all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415460
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604825
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522880
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552

See more discussions