Is this genuine?

Found 27th Oct 2012
Looking to buy a watch, and seen this on ebay.
Same watch is £329 in john lewis
Looks genuine to me. Just need a confirmation hopefully
ebay.co.uk/itm…7c9
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Buy it if you think it is fake when you get it report to ebay and get refunded
Where does it say made in china?
The thing that makes me trust this company is this:
"All items are as new (unless stated) and are acquired from UK stockists/jewellers in receivership or similar. All items offered come as standard with our 3 month RTB warranty."
punkstoner1

Made in China along side brands you have never heard of. Armarni simply … Made in China along side brands you have never heard of. Armarni simply had their name stamped on it.It's true value is £10.If that.

Yes because if it says Armarni then its fake, just a good job OP is asking about Armani then.
No,they aren't fakes,but may have some imperfection. Its clearly said: "as new"
Bought Seiko Kinetic,auto relay watch 3 years ago from them,was original but box was damaged(not a problem for me)
My co-workers also bought watches from them,all are genuine authentic watches,older models or discontinued production in many cases,but price is ace!
They have a lot of good feedback, I would buy from them because of the feedback received
balticam

No,they aren't fakes,but may have some imperfection. Its clearly said: … No,they aren't fakes,but may have some imperfection. Its clearly said: "as new"Bought Seiko Kinetic,auto relay watch 3 years ago from them,was original but box was damaged(not a problem for me)My co-workers also bought watches from them,all are genuine authentic watches,older models or discontinued production in many cases,but price is ace!

It doesn't say "as new" anywhere as far as I can see or am I missing something?
balticam

No,they aren't fakes,but may have some imperfection. Its clearly said: … No,they aren't fakes,but may have some imperfection. Its clearly said: "as new"Bought Seiko Kinetic,auto relay watch 3 years ago from them,was original but box was damaged(not a problem for me)My co-workers also bought watches from them,all are genuine authentic watches,older models or discontinued production in many cases,but price is ace!

Welcome to LiquidationWarehouse your one stop shop for liquidated and … Welcome to LiquidationWarehouse your one stop shop for liquidated and discounted products.All items are as new (unless stated) and are acquired from UK stockists/jewellers in receivership or similar. All items offered come as standard with our 3 month RTB warranty.All items are located in the UK so there will be no duties to be paid within the EU. Also UK customers can expect a fast and secure delivery and even a guaranteed next day delivery if desired.

Bottom of the page

Thanks for that greatest666.
Hmm I really would like to buy one of these for my brother in law as a gift but if the box is damaged then I cannot do this.
The seller clearly lists this as "Brand new with tags" so I think ill take my chances and if they box is damaged then ill send it back without opening.
gpawan

It doesn't say "as new" anywhere as far as I can see or am I missing … It doesn't say "as new" anywhere as far as I can see or am I missing something?

Look closer:
http://i46.tinypic.com/315okfc.png
Toasthduk

Buy it if you think it is fake when you get it report to ebay and get … Buy it if you think it is fake when you get it report to ebay and get refunded

Or don't bother and just buy it from John Lewis, saving yourself worry, time and effort when a £1.99 Casio turns up in the box!
Graham1979

Or don't bother and just buy it from John Lewis, saving yourself worry, … Or don't bother and just buy it from John Lewis, saving yourself worry, time and effort when a £1.99 Casio turns up in the box!

Hmm the same watch is £329 in john lewis, that's a huge step up from sub £150
deleted193256
if you even have to ask if it's real, you already know the answer
thegroutch

]

I asked my missus if her boobs were real when I met her, she said yes, turns out she never lied

The thing that makes me trust this company is this

If you trust the company then buy the watch.
thegroutch

Are you for real?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants