Groups

Is this genuine?

I wanna get a lacoste polo but i really cant afford the £60-80 from the high street so i had a look on ebay and there is one which will probs go for £20-30 but how can i tell if its genuine? The seller doesnt say so but it has all the tags on and the croc looks real.

item number 150368079086

18 Comments

Banned

if its to good to be true then it is, check feedback and see what he has sold before

All Private feedback shouts scammer ,But if you cannot afford genuine buy it anyway,

unfortunately probably not. :roll:

Ask The JFK, see if he has some designer cedarwood clothes he's willing to part with :L

sassie;6161457

if its to good to be true then it is, check feedback and see what he has … if its to good to be true then it is, check feedback and see what he has sold before

1266 @ 100% all private sales....looks pretty good i guess

tonyg1962;6161466

All Private feedback shouts scammer ,But if you cannot afford genuine buy … All Private feedback shouts scammer ,But if you cannot afford genuine buy it anyway,

All his feedback if for private auctions. That always makes me wary. I just cant see the point if you're not in any way shady.
    I'd steer clear.

lil_tiger;6161475

And every item could have cost 1 penny,Thats why scammers keep feedback private,

I just brought some from House Of fraser, they had em on sale

Banned

lil_tiger;6161475

but that could be 1266 sales for 1p ebooks

deek72;6161482

All his feedback if for private auctions. That always makes me wary. I … All his feedback if for private auctions. That always makes me wary. I just cant see the point if you're not in any way shady.I'd steer clear.

+1 :thumbsup:

tonyg1962;6161487

And every item could have cost 1 penny,Thats why scammers keep feedback … And every item could have cost 1 penny,Thats why scammers keep feedback private,

i was meaning the t-shirt looks pretty good lol...not the seller...that info was just random so people didnt have to check :thumbsup:

lil_tiger;6161507

i was meaning the t-shirt looks pretty good lol...not the buyer

Hmmm. You sure Tigs?;-)

deek72;6161541

Hmmm. You sure Tigs?;-)

lol lol lol i meant seller :oops:

I would stay clear of both lacoste and the seller. But a quick google throws up this site icefashion.co.uk/lac…8JQ never bought from them. Sites only a a fortnight old mind so maybe stay clear

what u doing wearing this get up anyway you ned.

fake, i can tell by the square at the bottom of the buttons..

lil_tiger;6161554

lol lol lol i meant seller :oops:

Aaaahhh! Honesty always pays! :thumbsup: Rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …610
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions