Expired

Is this good for the S5 ? Is it UK and 4G

8 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014
Hi, Im really in need of some help . Im after a S5 on PAYG but am struggling to find a good deal other than on MobilePhonesDirect, posted on here for £399, but reading other posts people have various reviews of the site.
I have found one on Pixmania whom I have never used. I am unsure whether this one is 4G and from the UK. Can anybody help please or help me find a better deal. PAYG only . Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA. Link to Pixmania in first post

8 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

edit: ive found it its 3g - Network 3G+ (HSDPA)

but if anybody can help find another it would be great

i have got a s5 mini fully boxed up in mint condition if you want to buy it?

If you don't mind it being a refurb you can get it via 02 refresh for £269.99.

that is true but refurbs on a phone is when new parts are added to a phone to make it look newer, on most occasions cracked screens are replaced which you dont want as they are not replaced which genuine screens

haseeb1999

that is true but refurbs on a phone is when new parts are added to a … that is true but refurbs on a phone is when new parts are added to a phone to make it look newer, on most occasions cracked screens are replaced which you dont want as they are not replaced which genuine screens

I was just saying if he doesn't mind he can get a refurb for cheaper.Also they change most to all parts and it comes with warranty.

thats a fair comment but if you are going to tell him/her the advantages of a refurb phone (cheaper price) it would be nice if you told him/her the disadvantage ( previously damaged, ungenuine parts etc.)

Original Poster

Hi, Im not interested in a refurb I need it new for a present but many thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Travelling from London Stadium after an event11
    2. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    3. School shoes - with lights66
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79

See more discussions