is this google pixel ebay listing legit?

15 replies
Found 15th May
ebay.co.uk/itm…187?hash=item23846c402b:g:3qwAAOSwR29ZFOk0

is this legit? and how easy is the ee unlock process? i know it costs £8.99

thanks guys

15 Comments

Listed as "NEW" but 3rd review states "Pre-owned"

Are you going to go for it? Seems a good price!

Original Poster

thevictim1971

different seller; the reviews are for the product in general

Original Poster

aandyr123

Are you going to go for it? Seems a good price!

he accepted a £315 offer

thevictim1971

​That's the review of the phone in general that people have left on eBay as a whole. Not just what this guy is selling.

To the op, I'm always sceptical of people who don't put much info into the description. But It easily could be legit.

5 available... but he does seem to sell a lot of phones. Has 100% positive feedback.

Seems alright, just hope the phones aren't getting blocked after a few months.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

5 available... but he does seem to sell a lot of phones. Has 100% … 5 available... but he does seem to sell a lot of phones. Has 100% positive feedback.Seems alright, just hope the phones aren't getting blocked after a few months.

​i've looked back and he's sold a few htc's, iphones etc. would blocking be due to being stolen? and could I check if it has been by looking up the imei?

tomhood98

i've looked back and he's sold a few htc's, iphones etc. would blocking … i've looked back and he's sold a few htc's, iphones etc. would blocking be due to being stolen? and could I check if it has been by looking up the imei?

Yea I think so. You can get a report from checkmend - but it probably won't flag up straight away.

Just ensure you're completely happy before parting with the cash. Any doubt, back out.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Yea I think so. You can get a report from checkmend - but it probably … Yea I think so. You can get a report from checkmend - but it probably won't flag up straight away.Just ensure you're completely happy before parting with the cash. Any doubt, back out.

​cheers for the info. bit too late though as I've already paid. PayPal is 90 day protection anyway I think

tomhood98

​cheers for the info. bit too late though as I've already paid. PayPal is … ​cheers for the info. bit too late though as I've already paid. PayPal is 90 day protection anyway I think

​180 days from some time... Anyway, let us know when you will get it.

Most probably it's a customer return.

ElgyVeeten

Most probably it's a customer return.

​Most probably it's a scam because price is too good to be true. Especially if £315 offer was accepted, yet when I ask an question - zero reply.

tomhood98

cheers for the info. bit too late though as I've already paid. PayPal is … cheers for the info. bit too late though as I've already paid. PayPal is 90 day protection anyway I think

180 to consider PP claim.

Original Poster

Admast79

Most probably it's a scam because price is too good to be true. … Most probably it's a scam because price is too good to be true. Especially if £315 offer was accepted, yet when I ask an question - zero reply.

this is what he said to me

"New message from: ash_rage (62Blue Star)
ill send tomorrow all being well. they were some of the upgrades for my staff. 10 decided to stick to their old iPhones"

Original Poster

thank you for all the replies guys
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions