Groups

Is this guy real

He is wanting to know if its possible to steal a horse!

Some of his questions had me in stitches!

Link below

16 Comments

Potential horse thief

btw, In canada, what are the legal consequences for stealing a horse? … btw, In canada, what are the legal consequences for stealing a horse? Grand theft horse?

:-D

That's ace! Can't beleive people are answering him!

I would love to interview him for that, never a dull day.....

It sounds like Ricky Gervais show.

The best bit:

"OH ****! I just remembered something from a generic cartoon. How about this, I get a fishing pole, and put corn on the line, then hold it near the horses face, so he walks where ever I point the corn. Will that work? Do horses eat corn?"

awoodhall2003;8629299

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/680005/could-i-steal-a-pigCouldn't help it … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/680005/could-i-steal-a-pigCouldn't help it :whistling:

why did that thread vanish?

Banned

steal a horse,neighhhhhhhhh chance....

chalkysoil;8631803

why did that thread vanish?

Member spammed I assume...probably a troll.

might be a good idea if spammers were named. Eg link > threads that have gone > reason > name of person who pushed the button ...

chalkysoil;8633179

might be a good idea if spammers were named. Eg link threads that have … might be a good idea if spammers were named. Eg link > threads that have gone > reason > name of person who pushed the button ...

We all love a good hanging :thumbsup:

how funny

ok VERY bad quality but you get what i mean same sorta thing ;-)

youtube.com/wat…xFk

I live right next to a few public hills and fields with horses tethered at various points around them, i've always wondered why people make the effort to keep them as I never see anyone riding them or doing anything other than coming to give them water or extra feed.

Original Poster

Ungreat;8633823

I live right next to a few public hills and fields with horses tethered … I live right next to a few public hills and fields with horses tethered at various points around them, i've always wondered why people make the effort to keep them as I never see anyone riding them or doing anything other than coming to give them water or extra feed.

Steal dem horses then, and sell them to that there dog food plant:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047108
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions