Is this guy real??? HD DVD

Banned
Maybe in wrong forum but do you think this guy is gonna get this?

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

well, there are a fair few hddvds and boxsets included.

depends if they were all available to buy seperately still.

some folks would pay the premium to not have to bother looking.

Ordered ty

.....jkn

grex9101;2573542

well, there are a fair few hddvds and boxsets included. depends if they … well, there are a fair few hddvds and boxsets included. depends if they were all available to buy seperately still.some folks would pay the premium to not have to bother looking.

Ive got 82 hd dvds id sell for £500 incl usa imports like i am legend and 12 monkeys etc

could do with the money

Original Poster Banned

I think I'll sell my two then :-D

churchy2704;2573551

I think I'll sell my two then :-D

I think tbh i wasted so much money on these damn hd dvds that i should maybe get rid of them

Matrix trilogy - mission impossible trilogy so much stuff

dandoc2;2573570

I think tbh i wasted so much money on these damn hd dvds that i should … I think tbh i wasted so much money on these damn hd dvds that i should maybe get rid of them Matrix trilogy - mission impossible trilogy so much stuff

Or maybe watch them?

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;2573570

I think tbh i wasted so much money on these damn hd dvds that i should … I think tbh i wasted so much money on these damn hd dvds that i should maybe get rid of them Matrix trilogy - mission impossible trilogy so much stuff

If you're serious about selling there's a guy looking to buy on the For Sale/Trade thread. Don't think he want's to pay much though.

Titchimp;2573581

Or maybe watch them?

have lol

churchy2704;2573582

If you're serious about selling there's a guy looking to buy on the For … If you're serious about selling there's a guy looking to buy on the For Sale/Trade thread. Don't think he want's to pay much though.

Id only sell them as one lot for cash tho - doing little transactions per hd dvd would get me nothing
ahh i cant sell em

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;2573590

Id only sell them as one lot for cash tho - doing little transactions per … Id only sell them as one lot for cash tho - doing little transactions per hd dvd would get me nothingahh i cant sell em

Nahh, you'd have to sell as job lot I agree, wouldn't see the benefit otherwise. Thing is if you sold them all you'd prob then end up buying them all over again on Blu Ray.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions