Is this Hollister top fake?

Found 20th Nov 2012
ebay.co.uk/itm…655?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Haven't bought clothes of ebay before, but when I looked I came across this bargain.

I obviously thought there were fakes on ebay but this one appeared to be fairly legit.

However after purchasing I noticed the label and I believe (unless old stock) that they don't do labels like that? I thought they are the browny labels?

Any professionals here?
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Banned
The label on inside of collar doesnt look like its been put on straight either

We now have some amazing fakes in this country, I know they are for sale in Legit shops and the owners dont know. I see crap fakes but also fakes that are impossible to tell the difference in Cheetham Hill when I go there all the time
Banned
Fake is obvious fake
Original Poster
realblender

tags seem legit

Really? I thought they all look like this;

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/14-Hollister-by-Abercrombie-Fitch-Polo-TURQUOISE-LARGE-/00/s/OTAwWDkwMA==/$T2eC16N,!yME9s5qF80uBQRI5B37qg~~60_35.JPG
Original Poster
I messaged the seller and they said;

"hi to be honest im not 100% sure. if u dont want it we can cancel the sale. thanks"

Definitely not buying this LOL.
iAmLegendFam

I messaged the seller and they said;"hi to be honest im not 100% sure. if … I messaged the seller and they said;"hi to be honest im not 100% sure. if u dont want it we can cancel the sale. thanks"Definitely not buying this LOL.

Thats because they know they are selling fakes!!

On reading the listing I would not even have bought that,there is no info at all about it.

Usually when you buy genuine stuff the seller will write that its genuine,I do anyway,
If im looking for something in particular and find a listing like that I dont bother,his feedback is not the best either!
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 20th Nov 2012
Definitely fake, can tell from the logo on the polo.
The birds look different
http://imageshack.us/f/195/img00791h.jpg/

Never seen a tag like the one shown, hollister normally write the size on the same tag
Fake.
not even folded straight
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions