Groups

Is this Hoover vacuum DM6227T any good?

I'm having a look at the Hoover DM6227T which I've seen on sale for £49... does anyone know if its any good or am I wasting £££ again?

These are the specs:
    Motor Wattage - 2200 watts, Suction Power - 235 air watts, Filtration - Hepa, Weight - 6.9kg, Beater bar control, On Board Tools - for cleaning versatility, Edge to edge cleaning, Hose reach - 11.8m (with accessories), Cable length - 7m

Cheers

3 Comments

Pesonally wouldnt buy a Hoover..got a Bissel delivered £49 with all tools and its brilliant! Much better even than my £230 Dyson..

Original Poster

louloo;3993057

Pesonally wouldnt buy a Hoover..got a Bissel delivered £49 with all tools … Pesonally wouldnt buy a Hoover..got a Bissel delivered £49 with all tools and its brilliant! Much better even than my £230 Dyson..

Mmm ... Now that you mention it, I've heard the Bissel ones are very good ... thanks, think I'll look out for one then.

Cheers

bisselldirect.co.uk/pro…ers

it was the pet one i got £49. The prices are up and down almost daily so keep looking? recons too..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2491
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions